互联网彩票解禁提案the program allows traders to model, evaluate and test different trading strategies using charting and analytical tools, create customizable 'what-if' scenarios, and monitor the current state of the market.
option workshop is a front end application for options analysis, options modeling and trading.
the program allows traders to model, evaluate and test different trading strategies using charting and analytical tools, create customizable 'what-if' scenarios, and monitor the current state of the market. also, option workshop has robust functionality for working with orders.
it's features include:
• Position analysis - control and analyze actual positions on live accounts, and model virtual option strategies
• Strategy Charts - Graphically analyze an option's profit/loss as well as chart the greeks. Charts can be created simultaneously for different strategies, and traders can compare them visually. Charts are highly-customizable
• What if scenarios - Change implied volatility, days to expiry or the underlying asset price of an option to model it in thousands of potential scenarios.
• Volatility and theoretical price charts - Option Workshop allows you to create volatility and theoretical price charts for options series. You can select what the chart displays, such as the range of strikes and the implied volatility that is displayed
• Market Maker - maintain bids and offers on any instrument. Its logic is highly customizable. You can quote a bid and/or offer, setup spreads, set sensitivity to either price or volatility change.
• Delta Hedger - designed to keep the delta of a position of options within a desired range. The user may segregate some options positions in a separate sub-portfolio and hedge them independently.
the trading results on the demo accounts do not include commissions, exchange fees and n.f.a fees that you are going to get charged on your real account. you should also consider that certain fills you would get on a "demo" account might not reflect the same result on a live market action. demo accounts use hypothetical money and don’t have the emotional impacts of real money. this demo is designed as an introduction to using the platform; it is not intended to mimic trading results in a live trading environment.